Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Christmas




Ok, I am so behind. I don't know why I haven't had much of a desire to blog lately. I'm trying to catch up!! Poor little Hannah had a rough Christmas. She pretty much cried all morning. She was so sad. We thought she was just getting teeth. She had 2 molars and one other tooth coming in. Poor thing. Well, Christmas night she didn't sleep at all! She sounded so hoarse and really could barely cry. She was so sad. I couldn't take it anymore and we decided to take her to the ER. She had croup. The poor little thing was just miserable. They gave her steroids and 2 breathing treatments and she was feeling much better.
It really was a busy busy week with Preston's party, Clark family parties, 2 photoshoots and Christmas. But we had a lot of fun with our families.
As always, my kids were completely spoiled by their grandparents! Grandma Tina got them a play kitchen that they've really enjoyed playing with.
It was so fun that Preston understood what was going on this year and loved opening presents and he sure had a lot to open with a Christmas birthday too.
This is my cute Sister in law, Melissa with her fiance, Travis. I took their engagement pictures while I was up. They are so cute!

And this is my cute new neice, Brielle. I took her pics as well.

2 comments:

K'Lyn said...

Croup? Yuck. Those shoot turned out cute. Nice job.

Mom said...

You shoot better pictures than the fancy studios. You have about a million and one talents.