Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Potty Progress

I think I posted before that while trying to potty train Preston, Hannah decided she wanted to go. Well lately she has really wanted to go. She's gone on the potty several times. Today she went twice and she got a treat both times. She got M & M's one time and boy did that make Preston mad!! He decided right then that he was going to go. So he sat on the potty for a little while and he got some too! After that he kept wanting to go. We set the timer for every 20 minutes and every time he sat down he went!!!!! So I just kept giving him M & M's and he was so happy!!! FINALLY some progress! The timer really helped because he could go play for a little bit and then when the bell went off he knew it was time to sit on the potty again! So, I'm officially training BOTH kids. Should be lots of fun! (right)

2 comments:

K'Lyn said...

OH the life of the potty world! I feel your pain. I thought we were done with that...yeah not so much. Good luck to you.

Carey Johnson said...

How awesome is that! You should through a party with all the extra money you will have for not buying diapers for 2 kids. What kind of potty did you get? Do you like it?