Saturday, January 16, 2010

Random thoughts

Today at the park. It has been pretty warm here...around 60 degrees. The kids love getting outside.



Potty partners. We had to get a second potty so they both could go. Preston has really been doing well. No accidents today so far! Go Preston!!

The kids at the Gateway Children's Museum. I wish I got a picture with Matt too, he went with us but I didn't. The kids had a blast. Poor Hannah had a booger nose!


I don't know why I have such a weird look on my face. Hannah just wasn't feeling well the week of Christmas. She just wanted to snuggle. Isn't she cute?

Hannah all bundled up in her big puffy coat in Utah. She hated that thing but she's pretty happy here!

Cool dude eatin' breakfast. He LOVES these sunglasses. He always asks where his "cool glasses" are.

3 comments:

K'Lyn said...

Hannah is so beautiful! She looks a lot like you Jenny. Laughs at the puffy coat! I never thought of potty chairs in front of the TV - that is hilarious.

Mom said...

i think I got some pictures with Matt.

Sam said...

I'm a little worried that the sunglasses have turned preston into a rebellious child. He's flipping the bird to the camera!