Friday, November 14, 2008

getting caught up...again

I have been pretty busy lately. I've got myself into a few projects that take all the very little free time I get. I've been working on a stocking for Hannah. I made one of those felt kits for Preston's and now I have to make one for her too. I'm not geting very far...it'll be a miracle if I get it done by Christmas. I'm also making a little album of Brad and I. I still haven't finished my wedding album either. So, I've been trying to get some of this stuff done.
Yesterday we went to the Touro playgroup. My friend, Jami and I didn't even find the playgroup until the very end. The kids loved playing. It was a good playground for Preston because they had ramps instead of stairs. They also fed the ducks. Preston had to figure out that the bread was for the ducks and not for him but once he figured it out he had fun. Jami took a few pics.




Hannah is kind of a high maintenance child...she does not like to be put down!! Of course I love her anyway and I do love to hold her. Well, I needed to find something to keep her occupied so I could do the dishes etc. So I remembered we had the jumperoo. I didn't think she was big enough but she really liked it! She's so smiley these days. I just love it. We just love to kiss those chubby cheeks!




4 comments:

Jaimee said...

Oh my goodness! The second picture of Hannah with the bib on looks just like Brad! I always thought of her as looking like you, but she totally looks like Brad in that picture.

Carey Johnson said...

Cute, cute, cute!! She is a doll and Preston looks like a fun little rascal. Are you getting any sleep yet????

Natalie Sue said...

Ah, I know.. Free time? What free time? If ya have any extra projects to do, there goes the free time.. Ethan is ALSO at the age where he does not want to be put down. I need to invest in an upright toy cause all 17 pounds of him are killing my back! I'm glad it worked for you. Sheesh, your kids are SO cute!
Thanks again for calling me this weekend! I found a lot of pics on the church's website and I started making my book! I'm so excited...and now I REALLY want that program cause I was having so much fun and was proud of what I did do. But it's taking forever without any good software programs. Good thing they extended the deadline to next Saturday. I need that time! Thanks again for always helping and giving good advice about this kind of stuff. You are so talented!

Cody and Nicole said...

Yeah I'm glad to have you guys as our friends. Love your blog!