Wednesday, November 26, 2008

My Selfish Christmas Wish List


First of all, I think this is the coolest thing! It would be on my Christmas list for Preston if I could afford it! I saw it on TV yesterday. It's a little DVD player that's kid tough. I could so use this when I travel to Utah with the kids. Preston would love it because he can press the buttons too!
Anyway, this is what I want this year!!!


We so need a bigger car and I would take either of these in a second!! Yeah, yeah, I know...keep dreaming!
I have also always wanted a personal shopper to help me pick out clothes that look good on my body type and make me all stylish and such. I'm not very good at picking out clothes for myself that are cute and look right on me. I think that would be so cool.
There are lots of things I would put on my selfish list but these are number one!

4 comments:

Tara said...

That kid tough CD player is cool! And if you happen to get BOTH of the cars you posted, send one my way (-; Happy Thanksgiving!

Natalie Sue said...

Uh huh! I like both of those too! I've never seen the DVD player, but wow. That would be AWESOME!

Guess what.. my friend just had her baby at 26 weeks! I told her a little about your wonderful little Preston. She's really optomistic and her little Natalie :) is doing so well so far! These little miracle babies!!

And message for Brad - Willie says hi. She asked about you guys, of course, and wanted to know how you are doing. Love that lady!

Stacey said...

I would take all those in a second as well!! I hope you get at least one of your wishes for chirstmas :)

Amy L. Workman said...

I love the kid-tough cd player! How cute is that! :) My Christmas list is pretty much narrowed down to one wish: speed up time and get this kid out of me! :) 29 weeks of pregnancy down - 11 more to go!