Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Utah

Well, here I am in utah. I've been here since last wednesday. It's been a busy week helping my parents, driving them to their appointments and cleaning up and such. My dad did a real good job making a mess with his painting!! I was not expecting the winter wonderland when I woke up this morning! It has snowed several inches! Quite a change from our warm Nevada weather. All is well. Preston has enjoyed playing with his cousin, Brynnly. They are so cute playing together. I got a pedicure from my sister in law, Devery, which is always heavenly. I go back to be with my honey on Friday morning. I miss him so much!!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

I am sad I didn't get to see you while you were here. If you have time before you leave I would love to come see you. I hope your Dad is doing better. Give him my best!

Stacey said...

when you log in go to settings and then permissions then there is a spot you can email an invitation to contribute to the blog you put their email in there and once the accept they are in.

Stacey said...

I just added tiffany from the comments below. Just so you know : )