Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Super Moms Unite!

My friend Stacey posted this the other day. I wanted to spread the word about it. I think it's kinda fun! If you want to contribute drop me a message and I will let her know!

"After reading my friend Jenny's blog about how she is doing her grocery shopping and able to save a lot of money I got thinking. There should be a blog where we can all share ideas and recipes with each other. So I started one.

http://todayssupermoms.blogspot.com/

I really want all of you to comtribute, it won't be good if it is just me doing it. So my question is who's in? Give me your email address and I will put you on so you can contribute as much as you want. If you have friends that have great ideas that would like to contribute as well that would be awesome! The more people we can get to contribute to this the better the blog it will be. Come people I know you all have great ideas lets start sharing. "

5 comments:

Stacey said...

Awesome Jen Thanks!! Your post sounds so good. I am going to have to try it. You should be able to add your friends instead of me having to do it. (cut out the middle mad : )

Natalie Sue said...

That is a really cool idea! I'm going to have to check it out often. I need all the help I can get!

Tiffany said...

I think that's a really great idea! I'd like to contribute...I just have to come up with some good ideas first. :)

Tiffany said...

oh sorry, here's my email...
tifflovesammon@gmail.com

grant + brittany said...

hey i totally forgot to write you back but the neighbors have a HUGE pile of mail for you! And now you are up here and I'm stressed out your not going to get this! agh!