Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Random thoughts

I haven't posted in a while...thought it was time to get caught up. I was looking through pictures the other day and I came across Preston's picture of the day he came home from the hospital. What a little peanut. Then, I wanted to compare the pic to Hannah in her carseat! So cute. They were so tiny and now they're getting so big! It's fun to watch them grow up though. Hannah is such a little cutie. She smiles all the time now and I love it. She gets excited and kicks her little legs and smiles.
Brad has some more time off for some other jewish holiday. He'll go back to school on Thursday. Always love this time to spend as a family. He still studies a lot, of course, but we get to see him a little more. Preston is feeling so much better now. He's had so much energy. He's been a lot of fun to play with. He certainly got his appetite back. He loves to go into the pantry and bring me a box of cereal, crackers or whatever he can find to eat. Last night we had 3 boxes of cereal and a box of graham crackers sitting around because he kept bringing stuff to us. We had FHE last night. We sang primary songs, read from the kids Book of Mormon Stories Book and played a game Brad made up for Preston. He put Cheerios under one of three cups and Preston had to find which one had the Cheerios. Kinda dumb but he thought it was fun. We've been trying really hard to have a little FHE every Monday. We've done pretty good. We know Preston doesn't understand just yet but it's important to have that time, so we do!


My cute little smiley girl.

Daddy reading a bedtime story.

Long day for Daddy, I guess!!!

2 comments:

Amber(怡文) said...

Those pictures are so precious! Sorry that I haven't followed the blogs that well. I found you gave the blog a whole new look. and it looks awesome!

Anonymous said...

I have about the cutest niece and nephew on the planet! You're not so bad either Brad rrrrrar haha.