Monday, October 13, 2008

Internet party!!!



OK, so do you all remember the ABC Book I made for Preston that I posted on here? Well...I've had a lot of you inquire about it and how I did it etc. I made it on a program called Memory Mixer. It has become a favorite! I used to make all my wedding albums for my clients on Photoshop. Although I still love to retouch my pictures in Photoshop every now and again, I have absolutely grown to LOVE Memory Mixer. I was contacted by someone at Memory Mixer who saw Preston's ABC Book order come through. They loved his book and have now given me the opportunity to make Memory Mixer available to all of you who are interested!! I'm posting a few things that I have done on the program. Really, the possibilities are endless! It's a scrapbooking program that allows you to design your own scrapbooks and print them as bound photobook. SOO cute! OR you can pick which pictures you want and the program will mix an album for you! COOL RIGHT? Well, if you want to know more about the program just leave a comment and I'll get with you about it. It makes a great Christmas present!! That's how I got mine! Let me know!

1 comments:

Brooke said...

Jenny,
I was actually going to email you about that. I am still interested. Sorry, I guess with the move and getting settled, I haven't had time to get things taken care of. We can email to figure all of that out again.