Monday, October 6, 2008

A happy fun-filled day!

My mom was here visiting for all of last week. I always love having her come. She is always so helpful with the kids and is great company. I got to go buy some new clothes which I haven't done for a while and it was fun to go with her. Thanks to Brad for babysitting for a little while so I could go "kid free".
We had such a busy day yesterday. First of all, our beautiful baby girl was blessed. We had a lot of Brad's family here and all but one of my brothers from my side. It was so fun to have them all here to witness the occassion and participate in the blessing. I thought it was so neat to have such a beautiful Priesthood ordinance performed in my home. Hannah cried through the blessing and everyone said she kept tooting, but I didn't hear that part!! All I heard were the wonderful words spoken by Brad. She was dressed in the most gorgeous dress made by her Grandma Clark. I will have to take more pictures to really show you how pretty it was!!



Then Brad received his white coat yesterday! My little student doctor hubby looked so handsome!! I thought it was cool that Brad got his WHITE coat and Hannah was in her first WHITE dress.

This is him getting his coat at the ceremony.

I'm so proud of him and all the hard work he does.

THANK YOU to all the family that participated and drove so far to support us and spend time with us! It is much much appreciated! We love you all!!!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I forgot for a min that brad was in med school!! Wow. Props to you as a single mom of two kids ;) I know the feeling! except I dont have kids yet... so maybe I dont know the feeling! Congrats Brad! I remember Rogers white coat ceremony... its a big day. Your kids are too cute, btw.

Michaelangelo said...

Beautiful baby girl! I LOVE her hair! Congrat's Brad on getting your white coat. Makes it seem really real doesn't it? We got "pinned" in hygiene school (luckily they did away with white nurses caps 30 years ago).

Unknown said...

You guys are so great! The white coat totally suits Brad!