Sunday, October 12, 2008

little missionary



Most people say they love to dress girls up in their cute clothes and YES! I do love to dress Hannah up but I love to dress Preston up just as much! Isn't he a handsome devil? I feel so sad for him today. He's had a fever. I hate when he gets sick but I love the cuddles. He laid in bed with me and watched TV for a few hours and I loved it. I think he might have another ear infection. I'll take him to the doctor tomorrow. Brad got out his doctor kit and tried to check out Preston's ears but didn't have much luck. He hasn't really gotten that far yet but it was fun to try!! Ha ha. I love Sundays. I don't clean or anything. I just love to take it easy, read scriptures and play with my family. The dishes will always be there tomorrow!

2 comments:

Deveryjane said...

He is so handsome! What a stud!

The Rasmussen's said...

I love dressing Hayden up also. I am excited to try and find them cute Sunday outfits that are the same. I hope Preston feels better. It is no fun when they are sick but it is worth it when they will sit and snuggle with you for a little bit.