Saturday, October 11, 2008

Early Halloween

Our ward had a very early Trunk or Treat. I may not have gone if I wasn't on the activities committee. I made cupcakes for the cupcake walk. They are Yummy Mummy cupcakes. I think they turned out pretty cute!
I dressed the kids as Peter Pan and Tinkerbell. I made the costumes. I'm not a seamtress by any means but I'm pretty proud of the way they turned out! I'll have to take more on Halloween. I didn't get very good pictures this time around. They were both grumpy.


Preston hated the hat. He kept getting mad about it.
Brad took him around Trunk or Treating...we've enjoyed his candy!! Ha ha.

4 comments:

Shamaine said...

Love all of it! Cute cupcakes and costumes! You're so talented! :)

The Rasmussen's said...

the costumes are so cute!! i love them! hopefully next time they wear them they will be a little haapier for you. those cupcakes look awesome also. hopefully preston had some fun trunk or treating.

Stacey said...

You did so good on the costumes!! They look SO cute.

Whitney said...

Those are REALLY cute costumes! I'm excited to have kids for several reasons, but one of them is that the hollidays become so much more fun! Love the cupcakes too. (and I think you and I will have to experiment and come up with the granny bread recipe on our own. Sarah Lee or Wonder just doesn't cut it huh?)