Wednesday, October 1, 2008

KIDS

We thought this picture was funny because Hannah is soooo gonna catch up to Preston's size. Preston weighs about 18 lbs and Hannah weighs 12.5 lbs. It's incredible to see Hannah grow. Preston was so small for so long!

Wrestling already!!

So cute. We can't really get Preston close to Hannah, he just doesn't want to so Brad tried to hang him upside down close to her.

My mom is here visiting again and on Friday we will have lots more family here. A lot of Brad's family and most of my family are coming to see Hannah blessed on Sunday. Brad also has his white coat ceremony for school on Sunday. We're so excited to entertain them and have them here.
Brad had the last few days off of school. It's a jewish holiday Rosh Hashanah, I believe. Next week he has wed-fri off and the week after that he's got mon-wed off for Yom Kippur! He'll have a whole week off! I'm so excited!
Hannah is getting cuter all the time. Her hair just cracks us up...it's so crazy all the time. She's getting little fat rolls on her legs...Preston NEVER had an ounce of fat on him really. He's always been pretty little.
Preston is saying new words like cee-o (cereal), joo (juice) and of course "cheeeeese" and "pleeeaase" which both sound the same.
Hannah is sleeping pretty good. I feed her before I go to bed and she gets up around 3 a.m. and then again around the time we wake up, 7 or so. So, that's not too bad. She's really good at going back to sleep at night too.
I got my fall decorations out today, although it feels like July. It's still in the high 90's here. Kinda wish it would cool off a bit. Anyway, it's fun to get out some decorations...can't wait for Christmas!!!

5 comments:

FWIL Sentimental Blog Content said...

So blog really did get stalked by someone we aren’t comfortable with- and instead of going private, we are just changing some settings and our blog’s URL. Please switch it to: gregpluscamille.blospot.com so you can still follow our blog!

Natalie Sue said...

I was going to say something about her hair before I saw what you wrote. It looks SO fun! I love it! I feel like Ethan is going to catch up to Jayden too... he's only about 6 pounds lighter than him. So funny. It's fun to have a baby with rolls!
And Jayden is just barely taking some interest in Ethan..every once in a while. If Ethan laughs, Jayden will stop and look at him..and sometimes thinks its funny. Your kids are soooo cute! That's neat that the blessing is this weekend! Have fun with all the family and with Brad's time off. Sounds like it will be a great week.

Tara said...

Your kids are so adorable! And you are so good to have pictures up already. I've been here for over a year and I only have pictures up in the kids room. Lol. I'm glad that you are gonna have some time together with Brad being out of school. I hope you have a lot of fun!

Kelly said...

I love the decor!! and yes, your kids are getting SO big! But they are SO STINKIN CUTE!! UGH!

Tyler and Sunni said...

Hey brad I need your adress to send you an invite to our blog.
Tyler May
may.292@osu.edu