Friday, November 21, 2008

Honestly.....do they make jeans to fit normal people?

I just have to say I hate jeans! Why don't they make jeans to fit normal people. They are so low cut and they always fall off my bum and I'm sooo sick of it. I have yet to find a good pair of jeans.
Ok, now that I've got that out of my system. I just tried to blog and it wouldn't post!! I had written so much. I hate when that happens!
Our update...
Preston is talking more and more. Just words here and there but more than he ever has. He's always said blankie (ki ki). He's started to say "doggie" (this is probably his favorite word other than daddy) He loves to say "daddy" and of course has never said "mommy" He's said mum mum mum when he wants something...not sure if that's mommy or not. His latest thing is opening the pantry and saying "Uuuuum" like he's trying to decide what he wants to eat. It's pretty funny. He's always bringing us thing out of there.
He folds his arms now everytime he gets in the high chair and just waits for us. He's so cute and entertaining.
At the moment, Hannah is asleep face first in her jumperoo. So funny!

She is cooing and yelling and making cute sounds. She's getting big. I bought her a pair of jeans that were 6-9 months from Target and I have to take them back as they are too small! Boy, I've never had that problem!! Preston's clothes were always too big! Preston still wears 6-9 months tops, he's just moved up to 12 month pants, but they are a littl big around the waist. Hannah can hold toys now and she smiles everytime we look at her. I love that. Her whole face lights up with cuteness!
Brad is still enjoying school. He's tired all the time, but can you blame him? I couldn't do what he does! Lately he comes home smelling like his cadaver. Ew! He came home one day and told me he had to cut the legs off of his cadaver because they were moldy. Sick!
I am just keeping busy with the usual stuff that come with being a mom, trying to keep the kids entertained and all.
I think you can see the resemblance here!

8 comments:

Shamaine said...

Your kids are so cute. I love the picture of both of them sitting on the couch! :) I agree with you about the jeans. I hate trying to find jeans too. Once I find a kind I like I have to stick with them and then when they stop making them...I'm at a lost.

Ker said...

Every time I see Hannah, I think she looks so much like you and your mom. She's getting so big!

I totally agree with you about the jeans. Whenever I can find a pair that are comfortable and fit right, I get them! I usually just go to Value Village because they have so many different styles of used jeans, and more often than not I can find something I like.

Stacey said...

They are getting so big and cute!! Also try old navy's "the Flirt" jeans. I saw a thing in Instyle magazine about the best jean to fit any type of figure (they tested size 2 to 22) and they won. So naturally I went I bought a pair. I like them because the are higher waisted so I don't feel like my butt is going to fall out of them and they are super stretchy so you have to get them in a size smaller which always makes one feel good. Oh yeah and because they are higher waisted they help hide the mommy pouch which is huge for me I NEEDED that : ) The best part is they are only about $20.

Carey Johnson said...

Cute kids. No, jeans are not made for normal people. It really sucks.

Tara said...

TAG! You're it! (You've been mommy tagged. See my blog for details) (:

Lisa Wegener said...

No jeans in Vegas either, eh? Still trying to lose enough to get in the Levi's I wore before my last two babies...
Always gonna associate bad jeans and moldy legs from now on. Ugh!
Your babies are so beautiful.
Lisa Wegener

Natalie Sue said...

Such cute pictures!!! Your kids are so adorable. And I had to laugh out loud. I was just going to post about MY issues with jeans too! But hey, have you tried Old Navy or online? You can pick boot leg, flare or skinny, and then you can pick the waist: low, mid, classic, or high rise. A lot of times they are on sale online for $20. I just bought the classic rise and they are barely high enough. I might try the high rise later next time. (That makes me feel WAY out of style.) Anyway, I feel like I finally have a pair of pants I can wear!

Natalie Sue said...

Oh, and I was going to say, did you check in your "drafts" for the post you had written? I usually auto saves your work every few seconds... go to your list of posts, then click on drafts. Cause I hate when that happens too!