Sunday, November 23, 2008

I've been Mommy tagged!

1. What time do you get up in the morning?
Usually around 7:30

2. On a good night, what time are the kids in bed?
8pm

3. How long have you been a mommy?
ALmost 2 years

4. How old were you when you became a mom?
27

5. What is your favorite chore?
Favorite chore? Hmmm, does cooking dinner count?

6. What is your favorite meal to cook?
I don't really have a favorite...I just like to cook.

7. What meal do you cook most often?
Dinner

8. What are five things about being a mom that make you smile?
1) I love hearing Preston say new words
2) Baby laughs
3) Hearing Preston ramble on about nothing (he may be rambling about something but we don't understand it)
4) Snuggles
5) Just knowing that Heavenly Father entrusted me with them in my life

9. If you could take your kids anywhere, where would it be?
Most definently Disney World

10. When was the last time you went out without your kids?
Yesterday I went to Target

11. What was your most heartbreaking moment as a mom?
The moment I became a mom and gave birth to the most amazing baby 4 months early. Just watching him on life support killed me. He had a lot of close calls.

12. When was the last time you told your kids you loved them?
I tell them all the time...this morning probably.

13. When was the last time that someone told you that they loved you?
Brad when he left for church (I stayed home with a sick kid)
I tag Natalie P., Stephanie and Jami

1 comments:

Natalie Sue said...

Me? FUN! I love tags. Here I go! This is a cute one. I was hoping you'd pick me! (But I still would have done it anyway, probably.) :)