Monday, November 10, 2008

Tagged!


I got tagged. Here are the rules: Go to the third picture folder on your computer, and find the third picture and post it.
I wasn't exactly sure how to do it because I have folder within folder within folder. So, anyway, this is what I came up with! This is Brad and I at the Kenny Chesney concert! WOO! We love Kenny.
I haven't posted in a long time. Life has gotten
really busy and then we had someone take our computer and clean it up!
I'm back from Utah. We all really missed Brad! Preston was glad to have his Daddy back. He kinda gave him a confused look at first but then it was life as usual. The kids did pretty well on the long drive. They slept a lot of the way back, which was nice. I like driving and thinking when it's quiet.
Anyway, I tag Stacy D., Jaimee C. and Piper.

0 comments: