Saturday, August 9, 2008

Going crazy without the internet!!!

Brad takes his laptop to school and that's the only computer that we are able to get a signal. I'm sitting outside in front of our garage because that's the only place we can get a signal right now...I know...pathetic. I really wanted to post an update but haven't been able to.
I am recovering very well. I haven't even needed any pain killers for quite a few days. With Preston I was in so much pain but I've done a lot better with this c-section for some reason.
Brad is liking school. We don't see him much. He got a perfect score on his first quiz!! They started working on the cadavers (sp?) this week and he loves that.
Preston is adjusting to having a little sister. My mom and I took them to the mall yesterday and tried out the double stroller. He was so funny and insisted that Hannah's socks be off her feet. We'd put them back on and he'd just pull them right back off. We had to l
augh.
Hannah is doing well. My mom and I found a little preemie sundress. We're having fun playing dress up! Most preemie clothes we've been able to find are onesies and sleepers. We were excited to find a dress! Here are some fun pictures of her. I keep trying to get a picture of both of my kids together but Preston doesn't want to stay close to her long enough.



7 comments:

Natalie Sue said...

I'm glad you are doing so well! That's amazing that you are off of pain killers..that's great news. Hannah is a doll! I love that dress, she is beautiful! I'm so happy to hear the update - I've been thinking about you guys. You've made it through the first week! Hooray! Every day gets a little easier after that. Sounds like you are all doing wonderful! I love the pictures!

Ker said...

Hey Jen,

I am so happy for you!!! Congratulations! Jenna and I just got back from Ohio; we traveled all over the place and still didn't get to see everyone we wanted to.

Hannah is so cute, and I hope Preston is adjusting well to having a sibling.

Well, I'm next in line to have a baby...if you visit our blog, the counter is ticking away. :)

Rest up while your mom's in town, and say hi to her for me.

Tina said...

I just love her hair bows!!! She looks so so cute!!! Did you make them? I can't believe how small she looks. I love the carseat picture. It always tells it exactly how it is.

Sorensons said...

Hi guys!
So glad to see you are doing well. Hannah is a doll. She reminds me of Emily when she was born with all that black hair. Jenny, keep hanging in there with nursing. Chances are she will catch on soon. Brad, good job on that quiz! Hope you are enjoying learning and not too overwhelmed. So proud of you for going through with it. We are doing fine here. The boys have just one more week before school starts. Carter cried the other night because he didn't want to go to Kindergarten. He was worried someone would be mean to him. I think once he goes the first day, he will see how fun it will be. Tim took the older boys to the Demolition Derby at the county fair last night. Josh loved doing the chicken dance and watching all the drunk people try to do it.
We love and miss you.
Love,
Stacy

Jaimee said...

Hannah is sooo cute! I love that sun dress, and onesies are my favorite on tiny newborns. She looks so tiny in her car seat, and she makes Preston look so huge! I can't believe you guys are the parents of two kids! How fun. I hope everything is going well for you guys. We miss ya.

Deveryjane said...

She is so stinkin cute!! I can't wait to see her in person! Love ya!

Tara said...

Aww! Look at all of that hair! Congratulations to your family - you guys make the cutest kids! I hope you are adjusting well to your move and I'm glad to hear that your recovery is going well. She's beautiful (: