Monday, August 25, 2008

My little stud


Oh how I love my little handsome Preston. I just wish I knew what was bothering him. He pretty much whines all day and he's normally such a happy kid! I did everything today to make him happy and nothing seemed to work. I really think part of it is he misses his daddy. He's probably bored with his mommy. I built a fort, let him play on the computer, gave him M&M's, went to the mall and walked around with him and Hannah, watched his favorite movie...nothing really made him happy. :(
Brad seems to be doing pretty well in school. We miss him a lot but we're proud of him and support him all the way!
I am keeping busy with Hannah and Preston, laundry, dishes and all the fun stuff. It's amazing how having one more child makes the laundry load so much bigger! Brad was such a big help with all the "mommy duties" while I was pregnant. It's weird to be doing it all myself! Ha ha. I really do have a great husband!

1 comments:

Natalie Sue said...

Oh I know exactly what you are talking about.. I wish I knew what was bothering Jayden too. He also whines all day. He also wants to go outside all the time and screams when we have to come in. It's hard trying to figure out how to help them, give them attention, and do things that they think are fun when you are also supposed to take care of a newborn! I am in the SAME boat! I'm trying to figure out fun things to do cause he seems so bored. I need more ideas cause I get desparate some days. The poor little guys! I wonder how long it will take for them to get adjusted. Good luck with everything!