Sunday, August 17, 2008

Playing dress up

My mom and I have had too much fun picking out clothes and bows and things. Most of her clothes are still too big but we found this preemie dress and just had to buy it. I had my brother Sam and his wife, Piper, stop at the Quilted Bear for the perfect hairbow to match. They came and stayed with us Friday night on their way to Arizona. They sent me pictures on their phones until I found the perfect one. Doesn't she look like a little princess?!?! I love it!!



My mom leaves today. She stayed for two weeks and has been such a big help. The washer hasn't stopped since she got here. She just kept washing clothes and dishes and cleaning up! She has just spoiled my two kids. She also paid for us to go out without the kids both weekends she was here. I think Brad and I really needed that. I know we won't get another opportunity to do that for a while. It'll be hard but we'll make it.

4 comments:

Deveryjane said...

Jenny! You look so good!! That dress is so stinkin cute! Little girls are so fun to dress. Good luck without your mom! Call if you need to vent!

Alyssa said...

WOW! How cute is your little girl! I love the picture of the two of you together! Isn't it so much fun to dress them up. . . almost too much fun!! I'm so excited for you and your family!!!

Carey Johnson said...

You look very well, Jen. Keep up the good work!

.. said...

Jen- she's absolutley beautiful! How nice to have Mama Wang over for 2 weeks! What a nice break it was for you and Brad to "date" while she was with you! Hope you're enjoying your new home and family!