Sunday, August 31, 2008

Lazy Sunday

Brad and I are loving having 11:00 church. Our last ward started at 2 and by the time we got home we felt like we ate and went to bed. It is so weird to go to church and not have any duties in the Relief Society. Sometimes I feel like I should be running around trying to get things ready for a lesson or announcements or something. I do miss my calling and I miss my old ward! I'm looking forward to getting to know some of the ladies here. I've already made a couple friends. This ward is so big it's hard to get to know people. There are over 600 people in this ward. It's pretty crazy.
We came home today, fed the kids and got them both down for a nap and Brad and I were able to take almost a 2 hour nap ourselves. It was so great!!

Preston helping by feeding his little sister.

Preston loves eating with utensils. I was amazed that I got him to eat spaghetti. He is a really picky eater.

I'm trying to decide if Hannah's hair is gonna be curly. it looks like this when she gets out of the bath.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

oh my... your kids are TOOO cute!!

Natalie Sue said...

oooooooooo I love those days when you can take a nap. Pure heaven. Such cute pictures too!