Wednesday, September 3, 2008

copycat

Preston has started doing the funniest thing. You know how people take a drink and take a breath and go "ah" afterwards. Preston's little friend, Hayden, does that when he drinks and eats and Preston spent a couple hours with him yesterday and now he does this. So funny. Make sure the music is off so you can hear it because it's really quiet.
3
Brad's mom is here visiting and it's been fun to have her. She made Hannah's blessing dress and it's turned out so beautiful!! I just love it and I'm glad we have that kind of talent in our family!

2 comments:

Natalie Sue said...

That is so cute. It's funny when they pick up on things like that! Jayden says "ah" for me, after I take a drink. They just keep us laughing!

Great Scott's! said...

You have been tagged, come look back with me on the good ole days. ps that is so CUTE!