Wednesday, September 10, 2008

busy day

I had lunch with my sis in law, Charity! It was fun to have some girl time without my kids (Grandma Clark babysat) but I'm always so happy to see them again! I honestly dont' spend time away from them very often because I just can't get enough of them! I love being a mom so much! I'm getting anxious to get back home and see Brad. I just babble on when I talk to him because I'm so excited to hear his voice!! I feel like I have to tell him every detail of the day. I also visited with my other sis in law, Devery. I love talking to my "sisters" because I never had a sister growing up and it's just fun! Her little girl, Brynnly just lights up the room with her cute smile. It's always fun to see her too.
I did a little shopping with my mom and by the time we got home Preston was so ready to run! I just let him loose! He's starting to say words now (at least we're pretty sure) He brought me the goldfish crackers and I said "Can you say please" and he said "eeee". Pretty much sounded like please. He also has said "Mickey". My parents have a Mickey Mouse stuffed animal that he just loves! He hugs it and carries it around. I asked him if he wanted to get dressed yesterday and he said "yep". Later I asked him if he wanted juice and he said "yes". He certainly has his own little way of telling us what he wants whether it be a tantrum or pointing.
This picture was funny. He got ahold of my dad's coke can and kept drinking (there wasn't any in there) and saying "ah".

1 comments:

Natalie Sue said...

Hey, this could land him a spot on a Coke commercial!