Monday, September 8, 2008

Day at the zoo

So, I have been wanting to take Preston to the zoo for a long time. It's just been way too hot in Nevada so my mom and I took him here in Utah. He seemed to have a good time. He kept pointing at the elephants and rhinos. He giggled at the bears and really liked the train. He wasn't too sure about the carousel. In fact he practically jumped off into my arms after it started moving. Hannah missed most of the zoo...she was kinda sleepy:)Notice that in these pictures, Preson isn't wearing his glasses in most of them...he threw them and we didn't notice. I back tracked and didn't think I was going to find them, but, I did. Thank goodness! I didn't want to lose them so I put them away while we were at the zoo. It was a fun day. Preston was pretty tuckered. Pretty sad face he's got huh? We miss you Daddy!









6 comments:

Kelly said...

AH! What a fun time!! haha. they look exhausted after such a fun day! Personally, I LOVE the zoo. I might take my kids everyday

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mits said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ker said...

In the 4th photo down, on the carousel, Braden totally thought that Preston was Jenna! Haha...he was like, well, from this angle, it really looks like her! They really could be brother and sister; it's in all in the glasses, baby! :)

Natalie Sue said...

That is so fun! I love the zoo. I tried it when I was 9 months prego, so we didn't make it very far. But Jayden loved the train and hated the carousel too. :)
I'm excited for your haircut! That will look so cute. Your hair has gotten long too, hasn't it? It looks like it. Maybe you'll have to post a pic for all of us to see! I'd love to see it! :)
And good for Hannah that she's such a good eater and growing so much! She's so darling!

The Thompson Family said...

Your kids are so cute! You look so good, I am so happy that everything is going well for you guys down in Nevada. Its so fun to keep up with you through the blogs.