Thursday, September 18, 2008

Quiet night

Today was a good day. Preston, Hannah and I spent the day with my brother, Sam and his wife Piper. They came to Vegas for their one year anniversary. Today is also Sam's birthday! Happy Birthday Sam! We went to the mall and shopped. I got Hannah's picture taken (again). I didn't like the first set I got at JCPenney so I tried and new place called Picture People. They did I much better job. I hadn't planned on getting her picture taken but they gave me a coupon for a free 10x13 so i just did some naked pics and they turned out really cute. I'm excited about them. I told her I appreciated the coupon because my husband is in med school and we can't afford much. With the first set I didn't get a big one because I didn't really like one so it worked out good to get a FREE big one that I liked. Anyway, I think she felt bad for me and gave me 4 more coupons for a free 10x13 so I'm going to take Preston back because I didn't order any of his from the last photo shoot. They've got my business for sure!!! Maybe I should drop the "husband in med school" card more often! Ha ha. Brad then joined us for dinner with Sam and Piper for Sam's birthday. We went to Panera's. They've got some good bread! Mmmmm. Then we came home around 5 and I put Preston down for a nap. Well, it's 10:45 p.m. and he never woke up! I had to go check on him to make sure he was ok and he was. I must've worn the poor guy out!! It's been such a quiet night. It's kinda weird. We kinda missed him!

1 comments:

.. said...

Jen- I love the new look of your blog. The photo of you and Brad is perfect and shows in a photo how highly you speak of him in your posts! Really cute!