Saturday, September 6, 2008

Missing husband and Daddy!!

I'm in Utah now. The trip wasn't too bad. Better than expected with two babies. I only had to make two stops. I couldn't have done it without Brad's mom. I would've had to unpack the car to get the double stroller everytime I had to go to the bathroom. It was much easier taking turns with someone else. Not to mention, she kept Preston fed and entertained. Thanks Mom!
We are missing Brad so much. In fact, I can't sleep. Never slept without him really. It's pretty weird. Being in my old room has brought back feelings of when we were engaged and I had to leave him every night and go home as much as I wanted to stay with him. I would actually cry even though I knew I would see him the next day. I've got that "new love" kind of feeling right now and my heart is aching to see him. I'm sure I'll be fine but gosh I miss him. I know Preston and Hannah miss their Daddy too. We would just be too much of a distraction if we were home.
It is great to see family though. Preston loves seeing his grandparents. They just spoil him like crazy and love to play with him. They always have new toys for him to play with.
I love you Brad! I'm so proud of you and all you're doing to make a good living for us someday! Don't wear yourself out and get some rest!

0 comments: