Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My beautiful children

These are the pics I got taken of my kids last week. I am so happy with them. It's hard to shoot a toddler, that's for sure but he was pretty good and I love the way they turned out. The one of Preston with his blankie is the one I got of Preston for our mantle...it totally captures his cute little personality. If any of you know him you know he LOVES he blankie. He lays on it and hugs it and says "ki ki" which translates into "blankie". I love my kiddos! Aren't they so cute?










I copied and pasted these from their website...so yeah, it's got zazzle written on them but you get the idea. I just had to share them because they turned out so precious. Sorry about all the blog posts! I've been wanting to do this for a while and just haven't had much time. So, I'm getting caught up!

8 comments:

Stacey said...

Oh they are SOOOO cute!

Carly said...

He looks like a little MAN! Great pics and great smile!

Deveryjane said...

SO cute Jenny!!! They are adorable! We miss you guys!!!

Natalie Sue said...

What adorable pictures! Cute kids!

Here Dwells Happiness said...

Oh, I love the pix. You are right, you're kids are so adorable!

Lolo said...

You DO have beautiful kids! Hope life with two is treating you well? It was a huge adjustment for me too.

The Stanley's said...

These pictures are simply precious. What darling kids... Your little girt has so much hair!!

Tiffany said...

Those are so cute! I love the blankie picture, it's perfect!