Friday, September 5, 2008

we love our familes!

We have such great moms! Brad's mom has been here since Tuesday and is such a great help. Our moms just love to spoil our kids!! AND us!
Brad's mom is driving to Utah with the kids and I tomorrow morning. I will be there until next Friday. Brad will be taking exams all next week and he thought it would be best if we weren't here because he wouldn't be able to spend any time with us. Then, my mom is driving back with me and spending another week with us. It's so nice to have their company when Brad isn't around!! I don't know what I'd do without my great mothers!!!
I meant to post this a couple days ago but the other day I was doing dishes and I kept hearing this high pitched sound. I look over and Preston is just wandering around in his own little world and he was whistling!! It was so crazy! I couldn't figure out how he knew how to do that! I tried to get it on camera but he stopped. He's done it a few times after that and it's so cute! He's doing some funny things these days.
Wish Brad luck on his exams next week! I think he's a little stressed about it!

2 comments:

Tara said...

I can't believe he is whistling!! Lol - that's so cute. Good luck on your exams, Brad!

Lisa Wegener said...

Good luck to Brad.