Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Getting caught up

I love dressing Hannah up, if you can't tell. This is one of my new favorite outfits! She looks like a little doll in it. Thanks to my friend, Lindsay for the outfit! She's giving a shout out to everyone!

Cute little sleepy face!

When Hannah's hair dries after her bath it just sticks straight up! It's so soft. I love to rub my face on her head!

Hannah's sweet new do!!

Preston LOVES to eat all by himself with his spoon. Especially when it's Cheerios!

Are my kids cute or what???

So, now that that is out of the way...I just have to say I'm LONGING for a new wardrobe!!! I hate my clothes (well, the ones I can fit into!) Wish I could wear those "skinny pants" that have been sitting in my closet for a long time. Just hoping I'll wear them again someday.

4 comments:

Stacey said...

They are SO cute! I wish I could have seen them while you were out here. Hopefully next time I will be here so we can get together!

Natalie Sue said...

Yes!!! They are SO cute. I love the pics. Oh, I bet a girl is sooo much fun to dress up! I love, love, love those bows.
Oh, those skinny jeans... they have been sitting in my storage bucket for 2 years now...how I love them. I want to wear them! It will come. Someday we'll get them back!

Da Denninghoff's said...

Love your new header! And Yes, Your kids are sooooo cute! Love Hannah's hairdo.

Anonymous said...

Yes, you're kids are so cute! You are probably the best little mommy ever!