Friday, May 2, 2008

aaaaaaaah!

Sometimes I let myself get too stressed out. I just have so much weighing on my mind, not knowing where we're going to be in a few months, not knowing when the baby's gonna come, being RS Pres etc. I'm trying to remain calm and let the Lord lead the way, but, it isn't easy.
I'm physically feeling better, not great, but better. These babies aren't very nice to our bodies! We get sick and fat and we get heartburn. But, after a long long wait...it's worth it. I really want to get out and exercise a little but I'm just not feeling up to it. I get so out of breath, it totally wears me out just to walk up the street. So not fair.
Preston has decided lately he doesn't want to take naps. Not sure what's up there. He used to be so good at taking 2 naps a day. He just wants to change it all up lately, crazy boy!!He'll just lay in there and play and babble forever but never go to sleep. I guess I should just be glad he's happy. He sure gets cranky by the time bedtime comes around. At least he still sleeps like a champ at night!!

3 comments:

Carey Johnson said...

Oh I feel so bad for you. It sounds like you have really bad morning sickness. Hopefully it is about done as you are into your 5th month. Of course it doesn't help that you have a lot of stress right now. When I had morning sickness I couldn't really get myself up to exercise either and I had to take a lot of breaks at work. Well, at least you know somebody has sympathy for you. One night when I was particularly sick I made some spaghetti thinking that it would be mellow and palatable. It tasted like crap and I just lost my nerves and started bawling. Huge tears fell into the spag and ever since then, well I've had a real love hate relationship with food. (and that means lots of tears) I hope you get feeling better real soon and that your stresses fly out the window!

Natalie Sue said...

It's a big deal not knowing where you are going to live, when your baby will come, and being RS pres! I don't know how you do it all! I just know that I would surely feel the same way as you are. But I am sure that everything will work out! Somehow it always does. (It's just nice when it's all finally settled!) Good luck with everything and all the life changing events! Whew!
And good luck with nap time. As you know, I am no expert (hahaha), but I was reading about the switch that babies make from going from 2 naps to 1 early afternoon nap. I hope Preston figures out his schedule. (Yes it is good that he is happy, and that he sleeps through the night. Some people are a tee bit envious of that! :)) But it still makes things confusing when they don't stick to their schedule! And you definately need your alone time! Okay, long enough comment. See ya!

Brooke said...

I'm sorry about all of the things you have to think about, but you seem to be doing such a great job! Keep up the good work.