Sunday, May 18, 2008

still sick!

Poor Preston is really struggling. We thought he was doing better. His temperature was back down and he hadn't thrown up since Wednesday. Well he still won't eat more than a few bites at a time and we took him to church today and all he did was whine. He just seemed so sad. So, I took him home and Brad and I took turns with him. He drank a little bottle and went to bed. When he woke up, Brad took him and he threw up all over Brad! I know the flu is going around but should it last this long? I feel so bad for him! It's so sad when you can't do anything for them...all I can do is give him loves but I can't make him feel better and it's so frustrating!
I think Brad has decided to go forward with going to Henderson for school. Unless we hear from the Arizona school soon looks like we'll end up there. He was a little bummed about it all, I think. He had his hopes up for Arizona. So, we're starting to look a little bit at housing and try to go forward with Nevada, which I'm OK with.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Yep, I know I look like a stalker but I couldn't help myself. I found your blog on Becca Bishops a while back and have to see what you guys are up now and again. Henderson is awesome! (I am kinda partial though because I grew up close to there) We are hoping to end up Las Vegas soon too! We are so excited for you guys! Hope Preston starts feeling better soon.

Jaimee said...

I'm so sorry Preston is sick! Allayna had the same sickness twice where she would throw up for 24 hours and then have a fever for a day or so , then diarrhea for a week. It was awful! I really hope he feels better soon.

Natalie Sue said...

Oh, I'm so sorry that Preston is so sick! That's miserable...for the parent's too, cause you just can't do anything. Jayden once got some sort of flu bug (other end) and he lived on pedialyte for a while. But it's so sad when they are so sick! I hope he gets over it soon... we just had the flu, so I know what he is going through! Yuck! Oh, and I can't believe he bailed out of his crib! How scary! I'm glad he's okay though.
And good luck with the house hunting -what an adventure.