Sunday, May 25, 2008

My craft project


I've been meaning to post this for a while but haven't. I finished this project about a month ago and I'm so proud of it! I've been wanting to make one for a long time. I found a pattern for this one on www.mormonchic.com. It's one of my favorite websites with easy craft projects etc. My friend, Kayla, actually told me about it and we've been able to find Enrichment ideas on there too. My Aunt Julie and Uncle Shawn own a business called Erie Design in Ohio. They make signs and lettering and stuff so she sent me the letters for Christmas and I'm finally finished with it! Just wanted to share! Thanks Julie and Shawn!

3 comments:

Natalie Sue said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
.. said...

Jen- that's so cute I love the font! BTW- it looks like you and Brad are 3, soon to be 2 family members short of filling up the FHE duties! :) I can always count on you to have something posted for me to read! Thanks for keeping your posts up to date! I love checking in!

Julie & Shawn said...

Jen,
So glad the Family Home plaque worked out. It looks great! I'm cracking up about Preston kissing you knee. They know when you're mad, don't they? Sorry to hear about the diabetes. Please keep us posted on the progress.