Thursday, May 22, 2008

Preston, popcorn, being sick



Just to give you an idea of how sick Preston was...he NEVER snuggles. He always whines and wants down. He snuggled like this for almost a week he felt so yucky. He just wanted to be held and it was so sad.
So, my biggest craving is popcorn these days. For some reason, it's one of the only things that make me feel better! I honestly eat it everyday! Well, Preston loves it too. He'll just sit there and eat it with me and he's so quiet and content. We are so glad he's feeling better.

2 comments:

lexi said...

This is horrible to say, but I secretly enjoy it sometimes when my boys are not feeling well because of all the cuddle time I get.

Natalie Sue said...

Poor little guy. I'm so glad he is feeling better though. Being sick is rough stuff! That pic of him with the popcorn is absolutely adorable. But I'm sorry to hear that you are still getting sick. Sheesh, the things we go through for these babies! But I hear you are most sick with girls, so maybe this is the worst it will ever be for ya!
Good luck with the house hunt. I have heard a lot of people like Henderson. They will be lucky to have you guys!