Tuesday, May 6, 2008

We miss Brad!!

Brad left yesterday for his Arizona interview. He'll be back tonight. Preston and I never really spend time away from Brad and man do we miss him! He sure knows how to make us happy! I hope his interview goes well today. I'm sure he'll be glad when it's over and we'll be glad to have him home tonight. I didn't think it would be this hard to be away for one night. I wanted to go with him but I'm just not a very good traveler while pregnant and sick. Probably not a good idea. He was able to stay with a mission friend that is going to the same school.
Brad called me last night and said he was talking to his buddies roommate and ends up he knows Brad's cousin who evidentally is going to Midwestern and lived a building away from where Brad is staying right now in Arizona. Brad hasn't seen this cousin since before his mission. So, he went over and visited with him for a while. Totally random!

5 comments:

The Bish Fam said...

Good luck on the interview - I didn't realize that it is at Midwestern (that is where Rich goes for Pharmacy school!) We'll be interested to see where you guys end up :)

Michaelangelo said...

Was it David Petty? Or am I thinking of the wrong medical school and the wrong cousin? Hope everything goes great with the interview and that you can find out soon where you are going to go!!

The Bish Fam said...

Hey...so I guess that I'll comment twice today - but I wanted to answer your question. I actually use photoshop for all of my digital scrapbooking. I get a lot of the papers and elements from various websites online (freebies!) Let me know if you have more questions.

The Clarks said...

Yes it was David Petty. Weird huh?
Jen

Natalie Sue said...

I bet you did great on your interview, Brad!
And I know it.. I hate when husbands are gone - even when Ladd does a graveyard shift, it's awful. Glad he's home now!