Wednesday, May 7, 2008

It's still a girl!

I had an appointment with perinatology today. The baby and I are still doing well. I am exactly 24 weeks, which is when Preston was born. They estimated that the baby weighed 1 lb 6 oz. Preston only weighed 1 lb 1 oz. So, the baby girl has already passed him up! YAY! Dr. Gainer seemed to think if the baby was early it wouldn't be very early so that eased my fears a little. I'm feeling pretty good about it right now. I worry too much sometimes. From what we can see she's pretty cute! OF COURSE!!
Brad is back. Preston kept kissing him this morning, it was so cute. He really loves his Daddy. He got back late last night. He thinks his interview went well. We'll find out in a few weeks.

2 comments:

Da Denninghoff's said...

About the not knowing where you'll be, I sooooooooo feel you. We are living in california for the summer and I seriously dont know where we will be in the fall, I stress about it, and Mark is totally calm. I don't get it! I think it's a motherly thing when we just want to know so we can plan etc. aah I hope we both discover our future place soon. Keep me updated. And I'm so happy that the pregnancy is going well. You are a trooper.

Natalie Sue said...

Oh, it's still a girl! Yay! That is so exciting. And it's so crazy to think that you are 24 weeks! I'm glad she's staying put for now. You've got to get to the point where you can barely move cause she's punching your bladder and kicking your ribs at the SAME time. It's a great feeling. :) Actually, I do love it -it's kinda cool.