Sunday, May 25, 2008

whoops!


Yeah, you guessed it...those are Preston's cute glasses in two pieces. Last night we were at Target and Preston was just being a little pill! First it was the binkie on the floor then he would cry if I wouldn't give it back to him. So, I kept giving it back and then it would be back on the floor again!!! So, I wouldn't give it back to him and he pulled his glasses off and threw them on the hard floor. He kept taking them off and throwing them after I had just put them back on. I held them for a little while then just as we were about to leave I put them back on the he threw them again. When they landed they broke in two. I was SOOO mad! His glasses are the ONLY thing our insurance won't pay for and he had to go breaking them! When we got home I called Brad and told him and I was really mad on the phone. Preston kept looking at me with these puppy dog eyes and he kept kissing my knee. He knew I was mad and it was really cute how he was trying to make up for it. How could I be mad after that??

1 comments:

Natalie Sue said...

Ope, the litte stinker! We are having loads of fun over here too...with throwing things on the ground. I'm just lucky that they arent's so expensive, darn it! It gets fun picking everything off of the ground with a belly in front of ya too, huh! Actually, I'm sure mine is much larger than yours at this point!
Oh, and I do remember the cute outfit with the orange jacket! I'm glad you like it and that he can wear it... hopefully it's not too out of season and he can get some use out of it.