Thursday, May 15, 2008

sad

Preston hasn't had the best couple of days. He caught the flu and he is just miserable! I just feel so bad that I can't make it all better. He was throwing up all last night. It's so sad. He just whines all the time. It breaks my heart. I'm sure he'll get better soon.
Brad found out today that he is on a waiting list for Midwestern, AZ. Which means we don't know if he'll get accepted or not. We'll get a letter soon explaining it all I'm sure. He said that they told him he could call today and see and that's what they told him. I thought that something like that might happen because his interview was so late. So...we STILL don't know where we're goin! Ha ha. I'm trying to be patient.

1 comments:

Brooke said...

It's so hard to wait and be patient when you're talking about your future plans. It would be nice to know before hand how some things are going to turn out.
Good luck though. I'm sure it will all end up great.